Nov 18, 2018
Nutritional healing is a process, and the experience is very individual. However, there are some important points to remember that will lead you towards the health and vitality that you deserve. These commitments are meant to ensure that you get the most out of this process
1. Consistency is EVERYTHING. Patients who are diligent about taking their supplements, keep their re-testing appointments, and are conscious of their daily habits (proper food, water, sleep) see and feel amazing results. What you put in is what you will get back!
2. Be sure to TAKE the supplements :) They are worth nothing sitting in the bottle. They only work if you get them in your body!
3. Avoid running out of the supplements recommended to you. Many of the supplements are working together to create an effect in your body. Some of them are helping your body with important functions that may set back progress if discontinued. If you have any questions about a particular supplement and it's function, feel free to ask.
4. Finish the bottle. Once you are given a new protocol, continue taking your previous protocol by half (in addition to the new protocol) until the old bottles are gone. There may be a few products that I will recommend to stop taking to hold onto for the future or for your nutritional medicine cabinet.
5. Be patient. The body may need time to heal from years of damage or deficiency. Some symptoms may resolve very quickly, where others may take more time. How long that will be depends on many factors. Your body will reveal its next step to healing in its most intelligent way. We will go at your body's pace and trust the process.
6. Do your best. Perfection is not required for healing! There may be times when you may need to be more diligent with avoiding certain foods or following a specific protocol. Your best is all that is asked. Give it your very best shot, and then be gentle with yourself.
7. Make this a priority - because...you. Taking care of yourself is one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself and the people around you that love you and depend on you. If this is important enough to you, find a way to make it work in your life. That might mean sacrificing material things or behaviors that are no longer serving you. I am happy to help you stay within your means and find a path that works for you. Please let me know if you are struggling instead of just giving up! You are worth the effort!